Today I went around to different local businesses looking for job opportunities. Percent of success? 0.00%.... So with that in mind I had to come home. There I filled out some online applications and hopefully one of them will work out. If not I have a few more ideas, but after that I may have to just volunteer somewhere - which wouldn't be so bad, I guess.
While I was out I tried to apply at a nearby camera store - no jobs, but I got a brick of 120 mm film (SCORE!). They also said that they would process the film if I brought it in. So I'm ready to start working with my antique cameras and studying how they function.
I also worked on my website PhilCode today. It's come along very well. I've created the main pages and put some content on each. I just need to develop each a little bit more. But for its purpose - its been pretty helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment