Saturday, June 28, 2008

Not too much

I haven't blogged in a while, but thats mainly because nothing is really happening. I signed up for a first aid, CPR, and AED class. I went to a party, hung out with some friends. Nothing really other than that. I'm trying out this new browser program, and so far I really like it. It's called Flock. It's a program based off of Mozilla's Firefox, but it has affiliations with sites like Facebook, Gmail, and Blogger. Those affiliations allow the users to do certain things with those sites without actually going to those sites. Check it out! I've also been doing some study of Apple's iWork '08 software suite. It's really cool, and I'm considering purchasing it for the club that I wan t to start once school starts again. Did I mention that? It's called Students for the Treatment of AIDS Today (STAT). It will help to increase AIDS awareness, raise money for research, and increase understanding of the biological and social impact of the AIDS virus. Hopefully it will take off. I have also been trying out the Wii Fit system. This program is really cool in my opinion. The possibilities for the Wii Balance Board truly are staggering. I'm only mildly entertained by the fitness aspect of the program, but I'm very interested to see how the new control system affects the video game industry.

No comments: